The expertise of TIC allows you to maintain your assets in a state fit for service through an asset integrity management program.
- Inspection & Control in service/out of service(Pressure Vessels, Pipings, Storage Tanks…)
- Analysis of inspection’s results (Corrosion Rate/ Remaining Life…) in accordance with applicable standards (API510,570,653…)
- Fitness For Service Analysis in accordance with API 579
Method of application
- Base Line Survey.
- Routine Inspection.
Scope of application
Oil & gas industry: this operation may be applied to Pressure Vessels, Pipings, Storage Tanks…
- Experienced, Qualified and CertifiedPersonnels (API 510, API570, API653, API579, API 580, ASNT, CCWIP …)
- International Experience (Morocco, Algeria, Lybia, Saudi Arabia, Gabon, USA, Europe, Asia)
- Latest Control Technologies(TOFD, LFET, Eddy Current, Bscan…)
- Advanced Software for FFS analysis
Base Line Survey
The integrity study of the current state of an installation on service. This study will be used as a reference for the upcomming inspections:
- Visual Inspection and thickness measurement of all equipments.
- FFS Analysis in accordance with API 579 of different detected anomalies.
- Implementation of an RBI System.
- Corrosion rate more accurate .
- Update all Isometrics or Drawings « As Built ».
- Recommandation of Urgent Repairs and preventive measures.
Ensure Pre-Shutdown work by:
- Identification of submitted and non submitted equipments that will be inspected.
- Preparation of inspection inquiries with the authorities .
- ITPs Preparation for each equipment .
- Preparation of Templates Reports.
- Preparation of inspection files (Workpacks).
- Preparation of Contingency Repairs .
- Preparation of replacement parts and consummable list .
- Elaboration of inspection and repair procedures.
- Preparation of the extent of the necessary scaffolding for the inspection.
- Identification of painting, coating and insulation types needed during the shutdown.
- Preparation of inspection planning.
Making available a performant , multidisciplinary team for inspection and control reasons such as:
- Internal and external Inspection off all equipments (Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Heaters, Towers and Reactors) performed by certified API 510 Inspectors.
- Piping Inspection performed by certified API 570 Inspectors.
- Above the ground Atmospheric Storage Tanks Inspection by certified API 653 Inspectors.
- NDT Controls by certified technicians.
- Follow-Up and supervision of welding and repairs by certified welding inspectors.
- Hydrotesting Assistance.
Permanent team on site in order to:
- Ensure day-to-day inspections and controls of the equipment.
- Help the owner and user with the maintenance and repair operations.
- Reporting any detected anomalies.
- Follow-up of the inspection program provided by the RBI System.
- Ensure the tracking of Cathodic Protection Performance.
- Ensure data tracking, gathering and analysis of corrosion coupons with the comparison with the results of thickness measuremnts.
- Tracking of corrosion mechanisms and corosion rate.
- Ensure the effective operation of corrosion enhibitors.